Been spending a lot of time on here!
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    23 times

:D Just got the Nex-7, 3 lenses, and a Fotdiox lens adapter for Canon EF Lenses

I just received the Nex-7 and a bunch of lenses!! I also got the Fotodiox Lens adapter for my Canon EF lenses.

http://sonyalphalab.com/2012/01/the-...glamour-shots/

Nex-7, Fotodiox Lens Adapter, and Canon lens Mounted!!

http://sonyalphalab.com/2012/01/sony...-lens-adapter/

Also, Here's a few sample Photos usoing the New Tamron 18-200mm E-Mount Lens:
    http://sonyalphalab.com/2012/01/sony...sample-photos/

Best,
    Jay
    Last edited by jason324; 02-06-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: bad links
    Jay
    Sony Nex-6 with 16-50mm Power Zoom lens, Fotodiox Lens Adapter for Canon EF lenses, Canon 5D mark II, Canon EF L Glass

TPF Junkie!
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    31 times
    Looks very nice, but I do marvel at buying such a nice tidy little camera, then attaching these gi-normous lenses.
    "Well begun is half done."
    -Aristotle

Mr. Rain Cloud
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    9696 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Z View Post
    Looks very nice, but I do marvel at buying such a nice tidy little camera, then attaching these gi-normous lenses.
    I thought the second photo showed the new Sony brand line of rear lens caps for Canon EF mount lenses....you mean that's a CAMERA on the back of that 70-200???? lol

Yeah....the whole NEX-line with other makers' lenses...I find that a pretty exciting thing. I really do! I was talking to a salesman in a pro camera shop yesterday, and he told me that the new small-format digital cameras and the lens adapters and widespread availability of both has really revitalized the market for good, used lenses, like older manual focus Nikkor lenses, which have manual diaphragm control on the lenses, and GOOD, comprehensive focusing scales, which make it easier to shoot good video with aperture control, smooth focusing, and NO noisy AF motor or "gear whine".

Enjoy the new NEX-7 system!!!
    "It's about time people started taking photography seriously, and treating it as a hobby." Elliott Erwitt

My most recent photos posted to TPF http://www.pbase.com/derrel/recent_tpf_uploads&page=all

Been spending a lot of time on here!
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    23 times
    Thanks for the comments guys The Nex-7 is a blast and the Focus Peaking feature makes manual focus so easy it's redicoulous

I just posted some sample pics using the Rokinon 8mm Fisheye if anybody wants to checlk them out!!
    Sony Nex- 7 and the Rokina 8mm Fisheye - Sample photos, 100% crops and First Impressions | SonyAlphaLab.com

Best,
    Jay
    Jay
    Sony Nex-6 with 16-50mm Power Zoom lens, Fotodiox Lens Adapter for Canon EF lenses, Canon 5D mark II, Canon EF L Glass

Ads