Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1028
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 1000 Random posts in a week

  1. #811
    TPF Junkie!
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,146
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    4382 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sm4him View Post

    Oh...and thinkricky...I bought a marriage license once, regret that.
    I can say that X2! Lets tell funny EX horror stories... or then again, maybe not!
    sm4him likes this.



  2. #812
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    251
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    30 times
    How much time left?

  3. #813
    TPF Junkie!
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,146
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    4382 times
    What I am listening to


  4. #814
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sudbury
    Posts
    1,333
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    266 times
    On skinny bop!
    Lee

    Google+

    Flickr

    Who Dares Wins... So Keep Shooting!

    Gear: Canon 7D - Canon EFS 17-85mm IS - Canon EFS 10-22mm IS - Canon EF 70-200mm f4.0 L- Hoya 77mm ND400 - Canon 430 EX II Speedlite - Manfrotto 055XPROB

  5. #815
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Western MA, USA
    Posts
    369
    My Gallery
    (48)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    26 times
    My almost 7yo is going to try and sleep in the hammock tonight. (in our 3 season room).

  6. #816
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    517
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    25 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xyphoto
    How much time left?
    I think they set it to 12 midnight Westcoast? So 7 hours? 200 more posts?
    Nikon D90,Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

    Nikon D3000, 35mm f1.8

    For Sale: Sigma 28-70mm f2.8 (Nikon mount) $180 OBO

  7. #817
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    251
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkricky

    I think they set it to 12 midnight Westcoast? So 7 hours? 200 more posts?
    Great, there is enough time.

    It's fun playing with kids.

  8. #818
    TPF Junkie!
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee
    Posts
    5,232
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    2868 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xyphoto
    How much time left?
    I think they set it to 12 midnight Westcoast? So 7 hours? 200 more posts?
    Actually, midnight Hawaiian-Aleutian time. Approx. 4:59 a.m. EST.

    But, I don't plan to be up quite that long...

  9. #819
    TPF Junkie!
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee
    Posts
    5,232
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    2868 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cgipson1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sm4him View Post

    Oh...and thinkricky...I bought a marriage license once, regret that.
    I can say that X2! Lets tell funny EX horror stories... or then again, maybe not!
    We might need a whole different thread for that!! And I'm gonna need a LOT more wine...

  10. #820
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    251
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    30 times
    I have a blond joke

  11. #821
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern Maryland
    Posts
    2,906
    My Gallery
    (11)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    608 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sm4him View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xyphoto
    How much time left?
    I think they set it to 12 midnight Westcoast? So 7 hours? 200 more posts?
    Actually, midnight Hawaiian-Aleutian time. Approx. 4:59 a.m. EST.

    But, I don't plan to be up quite that long...
    Nor I. I picked the last time zone - next one over crosses the date line.

  12. #822
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern Maryland
    Posts
    2,906
    My Gallery
    (11)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    608 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xyphoto View Post
    I have a blond joke
    I once dated one.
    sm4him likes this.

  13. #823
    TPF Junkie!
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,146
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    4382 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sm4him View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cgipson1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sm4him View Post

    Oh...and thinkricky...I bought a marriage license once, regret that.
    I can say that X2! Lets tell funny EX horror stories... or then again, maybe not!
    We might need a whole different thread for that!! And I'm gonna need a LOT more wine...
    I have a story involving a knife, vodka, and a marriage counselor! Interested, yet?

  14. #824
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    251
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbear
    I once dated one.
    A blond bear?

  15. #825
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern Maryland
    Posts
    2,906
    My Gallery
    (11)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    608 times
    or a bare blonde.
    cgipson1 likes this.

 

 
Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Hey everyone! Dew's nearly hit 1000 posts!!!
    By voodoocat in forum Off Topic Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 09:46 PM
  3. How did we miss jonmikal reaching 1000 posts???
    By Alison in forum Off Topic Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 08:59 PM
  4. The Kiwi hits 1000 posts
    By gonzo in forum Off Topic Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 12:35 AM
  5. Tha smoov operator posts 1000
    By gonzo in forum Off Topic Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 11:16 AM