Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Yay me

  1. #1
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,721
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    522 times

    Yay me

    My 17-50 f2.8 arrived today. Wahoo. Just wanted to share my happiness.

    If only it wasn't 5 PM and 2 degrees outside, didn't even get to use it. lol.
    cgipson1, Bo4key, mishele and 1 others like this.



  2. #2
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,379
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    186 times
    I'm jealous!!!!
    Website || Facebook Page || Flickr || TPF Rules

    Nikon D7000 -- Nikkor 24-70 -- Nikkor 70-200mm VRII -- Nikkor 50 1.8 -- Nikkor 18-55 -- SB-700 -- Alienbees B800 + Vagabond Mini

    Studying Abroad in Brisbane, Australia from February 6th- June 15th, check out my website and blog for all of my travel pictures or add me on my personal Facebook!

  3. #3
    TPF Junkie!
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,146
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    4382 times
    happy day!

  4. #4
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25,866
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    7974 times
    Schweeet deal on the lens...not diggin this January weather myself...
    "It's about time people started taking photography seriously, and treating it as a hobby." Elliott Erwitt

    My most recent photos posted to TPF http://www.pbase.com/derrel/recent_tpf_uploads

  5. #5
    TPF Junkie!
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,146
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    4382 times
    Walking around downtown today in short sleeves and no jacket... in January... in Colorado! It is insane.... it was warm, like 51 degrees....

  6. #6
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,721
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    522 times
    Well, tomorrow...or today now I guess., the high is going to be 2. So I doubt I'll get anything outside, but I see a lot of shots of random chit within my eyesight inside coming up. lol.

    I do have a shoot thurs night with a lovely lady, and my pinup shoot is Sat so this is going to be a fun week. Makes up for the last two months sucking.

    :-)

  7. #7
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin
    Posts
    686
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    49 times
    Congrats on the lens!!

  8. #8
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I wasn't born in your seven days
    Posts
    9,737
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    2723 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallycow
    Well, tomorrow...or today now I guess., the high is going to be 2. So I doubt I'll get anything outside, but I see a lot of shots of random chit within my eyesight inside coming up. lol.

    I do have a shoot thurs night with a lovely lady, and my pinup shoot is Sat so this is going to be a fun week. Makes up for the last two months sucking.

    :-)
    Ah, a nice balmy 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Splendid.
    Click above to visit my new site
    Maine Wedding and Portrait Photographer

  9. #9
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,721
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    522 times
    Quote Originally Posted by o hey tyler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallycow
    Well, tomorrow...or today now I guess., the high is going to be 2. So I doubt I'll get anything outside, but I see a lot of shots of random chit within my eyesight inside coming up. lol.

    I do have a shoot thurs night with a lovely lady, and my pinup shoot is Sat so this is going to be a fun week. Makes up for the last two months sucking.

    :-)
    Ah, a nice balmy 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Splendid.
    Yeah, if you say so, lol...you're a bit more south...have you hit 3 or 4 degrees? lol

  10. #10
    Titan of Tom Foolery
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,224
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    4372 times
    Psh, real Mainers don't start putting on jackets until single digit temps.
    Pay attention to me on flickr and 500px.

  11. #11
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,721
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    522 times
    You are correct in pluralizing the word jacket, as I'll be wearing two. lol

    It is very sunny out, so I want to find a spot to take a photo where there is no snow and make it look like a nice summer day, and title it "Trickery" lol

  12. #12
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I wasn't born in your seven days
    Posts
    9,737
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    2723 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallycow

    Yeah, if you say so, lol...you're a bit more south...have you hit 3 or 4 degrees? lol
    image-2319092455.jpg
    Pallycow likes this.
    Click above to visit my new site
    Maine Wedding and Portrait Photographer

  13. #13
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,721
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    522 times

  14. #14
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mt Ulla, NC
    Posts
    3,069
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    784 times
    Oh no ...I would be moving

  15. #15
    Titan of Tom Foolery
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,224
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    4372 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully View Post
    Oh no ...I would be moving
    We are a hardy bunch. I was outside shooting for 3hrs today, I lived.
    Pay attention to me on flickr and 500px.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •