Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: a65 vs 77 auto focus worth another 500$ plus?

  1. #16
    TPF Junkie!
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,146
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    4382 times
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgary

    Only 12fps when shooting on auto which no one seems to point out
    But can take much better IQ photos than any aps-c Canon camera which you don't like to point out. lol
    that is a very questionable FANBOI statement! ( and I don't even like Canon!)



  2. #17
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chesterfield UK
    Posts
    12,406
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    1815 times
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgary

    Only 12fps when shooting on auto which no one seems to point out
    But can take much better IQ photos than any aps-c Canon camera which you don't like to point out. lol
    This shot is from a 4mp camera and i used a 2x extender between camera and lens

  3. #18
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    681
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    53 times
    Why are people posting non topic related posts here again ?

    Come on guys...
    Sony a65
    DSC-RX100m2
    Lenses: DT 35mm f1.8, DT 50mm f1.8, 70-210mm f4 Beer Can, Sigma 17-50mm f2.8, Sigma 105mm f2.8 Macro
    Tripod: Manfrotto 055XProB + 498RC2
    Flash: Sony HVL-F58AM


  4. #19
    TPF Noob!
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    17
    My Gallery
    (0)
    Liked
    0 times
    We dont need another 33 page waste of space! I'll never get that wasted time back from reading that childish thread.

  5. #20
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chesterfield UK
    Posts
    12,406
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    1815 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smilesyota View Post
    We dont need another 33 page waste of space! I'll never get that wasted time back from reading that childish thread.
    Get rid of the Sony shooteres then

  6. #21
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    403
    My Gallery
    (8)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgary

    Only 12fps when shooting on auto which no one seems to point out
    But can take much better IQ photos than any aps-c Canon camera which you don't like to point out. lol
    This shot is from a 4mp camera and i used a 2x extender between camera and lens
    I have seen that before. But if you used a Sony when you took that shot, the IQ will be a lot better. Canon is using outdated and inferior sensors.Sad but it's true. Canon best aps-c couldn't even beat the Sony worst mirrorless, the Nex-3 in terms of Image Quality. It's a proven fact!
    http://www.resensor.com/2011/07/nex-...-who-will-win/
    You see how inferior the Canon? You Canon trolls got nerve to attack Sony forum ignoring the fact that Canon makes inferior product. lol
    Last edited by argieramos; 02-26-2012 at 02:32 AM.

  7. #22
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    403
    My Gallery
    (8)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smilesyota View Post
    We dont need another 33 page waste of space! I'll never get that wasted time back from reading that childish thread.
    Get rid of the Sony shooteres then
    Sony are spanking Canon with NEX. Do you attack Sony out of fear that Canon are falling behind or something? lol

  8. #23
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    403
    My Gallery
    (8)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cgipson1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgary

    Only 12fps when shooting on auto which no one seems to point out
    But can take much better IQ photos than any aps-c Canon camera which you don't like to point out. lol
    that is a very questionable FANBOI statement! ( and I don't even like Canon!)
    Only a true fanboy will not accept the truth. That is proven. Even the NEX-3 IQ is superior than any aps-c Canon.
    7D is good. It's just not as good compare to the camera that they are bashing.
    Last edited by argieramos; 02-26-2012 at 02:50 AM.

  9. #24
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chesterfield UK
    Posts
    12,406
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    1815 times
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post

    But can take much better IQ photos than any aps-c Canon camera which you don't like to point out. lol
    This shot is from a 4mp camera and i used a 2x extender between camera and lens
    I have seen that before. But if you used a Sony when you took that shot, the IQ will be a lot better. Canon is using outdated and inferior sensors.Sad but it's true. Canon best aps-c couldn't even beat the Sony worst mirrorless, the Nex-3 in terms of Image Quality. It's a proven fact!
    NEX 3 vs 7D – Who will win ? | Resensor - Alex Sierra's Lens and Camera Review
    You see how inferior the Canon? You Canon trolls got nerve to attack Sony forum ignoring the fact that Canon makes inferior product. lol

    At the time that shot was taken Sony did not have a dslr, i set up a studio night last Thursday and the 1 sony user could not use his camera because non of my triggers would fit his hot shoe it did not have a sinc port and then when we tried the only way to fire my studio flash (with pop up flash) he could not see the subject because of the stupid veiwfinder

  10. #25
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    403
    My Gallery
    (8)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgary View Post

    This shot is from a 4mp camera and i used a 2x extender between camera and lens
    I have seen that before. But if you used a Sony when you took that shot, the IQ will be a lot better. Canon is using outdated and inferior sensors.Sad but it's true. Canon best aps-c couldn't even beat the Sony worst mirrorless, the Nex-3 in terms of Image Quality. It's a proven fact!
    NEX 3 vs 7D – Who will win ? | Resensor - Alex Sierra's Lens and Camera Review
    You see how inferior the Canon? You Canon trolls got nerve to attack Sony forum ignoring the fact that Canon makes inferior product. lol

    At the time that shot was taken Sony did not have a dslr, i set up a studio night last Thursday and the 1 sony user could not use his camera because non of my triggers would fit his hot shoe it did not have a sinc port and then when we tried the only way to fire my studio flash (with pop up flash) he could not see the subject because of the stupid veiwfinder
    Sony didn't have DSLR at that time? Okay. But don't talk like you can't shoot something like that in this time. lol
    Oh just to let you know, a hotshoe adapter and wireless trigger are cheap. You said he could not see subject? How can that be? It seems like you don't know what you're talking about. lol
    That Sony camera that you are talking about is definitely not the a77. You are comparing an entry level Sony camera again. Try harder Gary. lol

    Whatever you say, it will not change anything about the fact that Canon IQ and AF are inferior to Sony.... Hehehehe!!
    Last edited by argieramos; 02-26-2012 at 08:01 PM.

  11. #26
    TPF Junkie!
    TPF Supporter

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,146
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit
    Liked
    4382 times
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cgipson1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post

    But can take much better IQ photos than any aps-c Canon camera which you don't like to point out. lol
    that is a very questionable FANBOI statement! ( and I don't even like Canon!)
    Only a true fanboy will not accept the truth. That is proven. Even the NEX-3 IQ is superior than any aps-c Canon.
    7D is good. It's just not as good compare to the camera that they are bashing.
    I don't even shoot Canon.. but I do know that Sony doesn't have anything that any professional would use! That is enough said, for me! (Supposedly better IQ or not! lol!)

  12. #27
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    403
    My Gallery
    (8)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cgipson1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by argieramos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cgipson1 View Post

    that is a very questionable FANBOI statement! ( and I don't even like Canon!)
    Only a true fanboy will not accept the truth. That is proven. Even the NEX-3 IQ is superior than any aps-c Canon.
    7D is good. It's just not as good compare to the camera that they are bashing.
    I don't even shoot Canon.. but I do know that Sony doesn't have anything that any professional would use! That is enough said, for me! (Supposedly better IQ or not! lol!)
    Then you don't know what a real pro means my friend
    But the funny thing is, these camera that you said a pro wouldn't use works better than Canon that some Pro are using. lol

    This guy is a Pro
    Last edited by argieramos; 02-26-2012 at 08:17 PM.

  13. #28
    TPF Junkie!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    2,014
    My Gallery
    (0)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    418 times
    please... PLEASE... somebody ban this clown! It never ends with the A77 this, the A77 that. It doesn't matter what the topic is, if argiermos enters the conversation, it is always steered in the direction of A77 is better, shoulda used an A77, my A77 can do my dishes and your camera takes sh** photos, etc. The exact same agenda with the exact same cited 'facts' is dragged along wherever he appears. It's ridiculous.
    Nikon D7000, Nikon MB-D11, Nikkor 28mm f/3.5, Nikkor 55 f/2.8 Micro, Tokina 11-16 f/2.8, Tokina 16-50 f/2.8, Tokina 50-135 f/2.8,
    Slik
    580DX, Domke F-2 & F-5XB,(3) Nikon SB-28 & SB-600, Yongnuo RF-602, Hoya 77mm CPOL

  14. #29
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    403
    My Gallery
    (8)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhoward
    please... PLEASE... somebody ban this clown! It never ends with the A77 this, the A77 that. It doesn't matter what the topic is, if argiermos enters the conversation, it is always steered in the direction of A77 is better, shoulda used an A77, my A77 can do my dishes and your camera takes sh** photos, etc. The exact same agenda with the exact same cited 'facts' is dragged along wherever he appears. It's ridiculous.
    If you guys stop attacking Sony in Sony forum, this thing wouldn't happen. Stop crying like a li'l boy howard. lol
    I did try to have a friendly conversation, but you guys keep attacking.

  15. #30
    I spend too much of my life on TPF!
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    403
    My Gallery
    (8)
    My Photos Are OK to Edit
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by belial

    We've pointed out several times how little sensor stats really mean in photography. But you don't seem to understand that.
    That's like saying how little lens optical quality stats really mean in photography. Better lens is always better. Same as the sensor.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. Nikkor-O 35mm f/2 (Auto) Lens - Worth $80?
    By JenKat in forum Photography Beginners' Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 07:28 AM
  3. Manual Focus> Auto Focus ?
    By Ajlista in forum Photography Beginners' Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 11:32 PM
  4. How to get auto focus from an older manual focus Nikon lens!
    By Overread in forum Photography Equipment & Products
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 12:07 PM
  5. auto focus
    By Akoz in forum Photography Beginners' Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 05:22 PM

Search tags for this page

a65 autofocus
,

a65 autofocus video

,
a65 constantly auto focus
,
auto focus in video for a65
,
controlling focus on a65
,

craigslist sony a65

,
d7000 autofocus versus the sony a65
,
nex 3 vs canon 7d photoforum
,
sony a65 af
,
sony a65 auto
,
sony a65 auto focus light
,

sony a65 autofocus

,

sony a65 craigslist

,

sony a65 focus adjustment

,
sony a65 outdated?
Click on a term to search for related topics.