'05 Massacre

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
We came home today to the news that there had been a massacre today so we called it the Goldfish Massacre of 2005. We were lucky enough to get pictures and escape with our lives. These are graphic pictures and not for the weak of heart. :D

destruction.jpg

culpret.jpg

caught.jpg

faceoff.jpg

Poor fish...never saw it coming.

great pics and story Aubrey! :lmao: has the cat tried the rainbow ones? :wink:

vonnagy said:
hahhaha, you know how i feel about cat pictures, but i really like the last one ;)

Some of us love cat pictures, you heartless meanie! :p

These cracked me up, great little series, Hobbes! :)

airgunr said:
The Horror... The Horror.....

I think the real horror will be when my boys get home to find their goldfish have been destroyed. :mrgreen:

AlisonS said:
I think the real horror will be when my boys get home to find their goldfish have been destroyed. :mrgreen:

You're probably right! I'm almost 23 years old and I LOVE GOLDFISH!!! I make sure to make it as snack for my group kids as often as possible (cuz I get some too!)

I'm rotten though...when ever they ask what's for snack, I come up with something way out and gross...like when we have goldfish, I tell them I went fishing in the creek this afternoon and we're having sushi...or when we had worms and dirt (gummy worms, oreos, and pudding) I told them I dug up some nightcrawlers outta the yard earlier. heheh...they love seeing what gross concoction I can come up with! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back