'08 Assignment- SIGNS OF SPRING- Due June 2

spring.jpg

Got my family a new puppy for spring (blogged here). New life, rebirth, spring... it's a stretch, but I'm making it work. ;0)

Hey that works!!! Talk about creative! I like it!!

Couple more I took today. I just could not get the focus point right. These things are fast!

2492832301_770b7ec71d.jpg

2492832231_8f6658bf81_o.jpg

What are you talking about, the focus isn't right.. The bee looks in focus to me.. How did you catch him, and make him look so good?!

lol well if you saw the bigger version you'd see he's kinda blurry. And these pics are only 2 of the 10 or so I took lol. The others didn't come out so well

Hey, you still did a great job! The bee looks great. And heck if you are getting 2 out of 10 shots that are good, then you are doing great.
One of my photography instructors once said that for every 10 shots you make, 1 might be worth keeping, but just keep practicing.
So if you have 2 in 10.. thats great!

I really like how sharp and soft that photo is. It is fun to look at and very appealing.

Thanks guys :D I rented a Canon 70-200 f/2.8L for a week so I'm trying to get the most out of it as possible. So far I'm loving the pictures they're producing. Most the "bad" pictures are from my mistakes and mishandling of situations. I'm just not used to such a large, heavy and expensive lens in my hands

Well here is my attempt at showing some extent of spring here... I will post more later.

GREEN GRASS!!!

DSCN0802.jpg

Most reactions

Back