08 Assignment-YELLOW- Due October 15 or whenever

2936944296_f4393dcd01.jpg

Goofing around over the weekend. Pointed my camera up into the fall colors of a tree, set my shutter to 1 second and zoomed from 14 - 42mm

1012_755A.jpg

My first post! This was taken outside my apartment yesterday. Makes me a little sad to know winter is almost here.

Great photo, I know what you mean, I am really sad that winter IS here. We got 15-18inches of snow on saturday :(
Welcome to the forum. And to the assignment threads!

hey! Im new on here and want to jump in. Here is my Yellow!

By stackflyer at 2008-10-04
That is a cool shot... What was it? I am 98% sure that I welcomed you to the forum and the assignments. But just in case... WELCOME!!

Way freakin cool man!! How did you get just one duck to have color? I am brain dead when it comes to photoshop.

Goofing around over the weekend. Pointed my camera up into the fall colors of a tree, set my shutter to 1 second and zoomed from 14 - 42mm

1012_755A.jpg

Oh wow! Now that is just cool! How did you come up with this idea? Oh and I know I am late in welcoming you, but welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome!!

I actually got the idea from Bryan Peterson's "Understanding Shutter Speed"

These are a few that I took this weekend, they have some yellow in them. One is a tamarack tree with yellow needles and the other is some yellow leaves in the forground of a waterfall.

PA122398.jpg

PA122478.jpg

_MG_4448.jpg

Last edited:
VOLLEYBALLNET.jpg

Here's an older one ...

avilambo.jpg

Here's another :)

Most reactions

Back