08 Assignment-YELLOW- Due October 15 or whenever

WOW! Those are some very amazing photos! I hope my photos aren't too crappy compared to those pro-shots :)

I know there aren't too much yellow in this one and it's quite colorful. Maybe I should have chosen a blond person while taking this picture. lol
IMG1602c.jpg

IMG1603c.jpg

IMG1803c.jpg

IMG1799c.jpg

San Diego

Attachments

• $yellow.jpg
    $yellow.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 93
Birch Aquarium at Scripps -- San Diego

Attachments

• $fish.jpg
    $fish.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 128
WOW! Those are some very amazing photos! I hope my photos aren't too crappy compared to those pro-shots :)

I know there aren't too much yellow in this one and it's quite colorful. Maybe I should have chosen a blond person while taking this picture. lol

IMG1803c.jpg

This shot is by far my favorite. I really like the composition and the colors. Great job!

I tried to get a nice vivid picture of the moon. This is what happened.

DSC_4428.jpg

~Jay
Wow talk about a happy accident. I really like the result you came up with. Way cool!!!

Or the high altitude daisies. Photo taken at just over eleven thousand feet elevation.
July5thProvoPeakhike044.jpg

Forgive the point and shoot auto focus being slightly off.

Not sure how I missed this thread, but here's one that has some yellow.

2930171231_311c95486f.jpg

first day on this forum...first post...first photo posted...first challenge...a day of firsts!

This was taken with a good ol' Nikon point and shoot...not my greatest camera, but i love it regardless. :)

"And it was all yellow."
29pqkw8.jpg

Hello Meg,

I am new to the forum. Just came across this assignement.
There are a few car shots bot no bikes. So here is one from me. Hope its good.

I am really learning from this forum. Thanks everyone.

111.jpg

070704055252.jpg

EDIT: this is obviously not a recent picture and I just read the Assignment forum rules for posting.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back