'08 Subject Assignment #3 - The Color Red - Due Feb 15th

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Theme: Anything with the color red in it! Be creative and have fun with it.

Please post current photos only. Everyone is encouraged to participate!

I don't know if post processing is allowed or not in photoshop, but it did say be creative, so here are my results for now, more to come hopefully by the 15th! I have SO many ideas! I messed up the 2nd one, a re edit will be done tonight after work. In the 1st one the first 2 kisses are green, but I masked them

Kisses3.jpg

kisses1.jpg

azruial's strange brain said:
Ben: In the second one, why did you choose to have two separated red ones?
One red makes sense to me, emphasizing individuality. Two together for love... Sharply focused in the foreground and the blurry one further out could be love yet to come... Maybe this is love lost?

Sorry, that was a really subjective, stream-of-consciousness type critique... just my thoughts as they came out. I like both pictures, the first one looks like an advertisement to me, the second one was more involved. Amazing how fast you got on this assignment! :), Guess that means I'm behind...!

In the design and drafting world this is refered to as redline work. It's when you check the the plans drawn with a red pencil for the errors.

redlineing.jpg

Hopefully more / better will follow before due date.

man ben! you stole my idea! i read the color red and said ill get some hershey kisses! then i clicked and saw you beat me to it :(
ps, i have the originally red ones! that means i win!

LOL, thats funny.. I did too.. Now I am going to have to figure something else out.. lol

Nice work guys! There are so many options with the color red this time of year. Keep up the great work!!!!!

was messing around with a light on top of a construction crane, building the Trump Tower Honolulu.

Glad you like the others! Thanks!

Here is another, from a buddies band I did some shots for. It has got red in there, but not the subject.

GynsBLFBAnnaBannanasNIGHT2.jpg

haha, sorry guys. i dont have a normal work schedule, work nights all the time, so during the day i have NOTHING to do. I was looking and looking for something, then i saw the bag and was like "dooooood! this would be great to try out my isolating color skills". And the inspiration? I don't know, just thought it'd look neat.

Hello. I just signed up for the forum and was happy to see this assignment. I took this pic just yesterday. I hope I submitted this right.

The pic won't post. Can I do a link?

Ok a link won't even work. :(

it won't post because thats a link from your private page (i think) try viewing your profile as someone else would see it and then use that link in the tags

spaceball.gif
That is odd. It is the same code I use for a sig in another forum.

spaceball.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back