TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:band:

Theme: MUSIC

Whether you listen to Classical, Jazz, Country, Rap, Pop, R&B or Rock, music is a part of all our lives. Capture it and show us the music in your life!

Please post new or current photos only. Everyone is encouraged to participate.

* Posting photos that are new to TPF is fine, but the goal of the assignment thread is to inspire you to go out and photograph something.

My first contribution to the thread:

Albums.jpg

Taken down so as not to offend anyone, or possibly go against the rules.

Except...

I was under the assumption the photo's could not have been posted on this forum. NEW - on this forum, or CURRENT - meaning now. Or was the operative word.

I will take it down. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Spidy - Feel free to repost your photos, but capture a new image with this assignment in mind and post that too.

I see our Miss Mia likes both vinyl AND the Stones. I am very pleased. I think I'll play...

I just noticed - who is that playing the pretty black ES335 with the Bigsby Trem in Miss Mia's avatar?

I see our Miss Mia likes both vinyl AND the Stones. I am very pleased. I think I'll play...

The World's Greatest Rock N Roll Band! ;)

I just noticed - who is that playing the pretty black ES335 with the Bigsby Trem in Miss Mia's avatar?

It's Keith Richards in the new Louis Vuitton ad campaign! :lmao: When I saw the ad, I knew it was going to be my new avatar.

Ooh...Mia. You gave me an idea (that rhymes!)

We'll see. brb.

Breakfast of Champions...

2335086302_6a513cc78f_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back