'08 Subject Assignment - BLUE - Due July 4th

Here are my daughter's Blue eyes.....

BLUEEYES.jpg

I guess this is sorta' blue ...

VOLLEYBALLNET.jpg

Welcome to the forum basically everyone who just posted.

Yeah we are pretty laid back here, we enjoy watching people progress and learn. You guys are doing a fantastic job, and I am really enjoying seeing your images and what you come up with!
The rules here are pretty lax. We are just a friendly bunch who enjoy photography.
Again welcome everyone!

whats your major bigbully? :p

My first major was Photography. I graduated May 2007. Now I am studying business and will be done this coming May. Then I am going to get my bachelors in Forensic Science and become a Crime Scene Investigator and use my photography degree there.
My business degree is more to help and to know how to help my husband in his business.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." Mark Twain.

Good luck. Statistics is more like learning a foreign language than learning math.

Yeah that is what I hear about statistics. Not really looking forward to it, especially since I have to take 2 statistics classes!:confused:

Boy, this is cool. I go to work, come home, see great photos. Life is good.

It don't get much bluer than this.....

PPfavFarmer.jpg

One more for fun, this one is before the DSLR days, so take it for what its worth....

niteout042.jpg

John, I agree, I haven't been here for a day or so and since then all the new posts are GREAT! I have to say though mamarazzi I love that picture. Pictures of kids are great, so much expression.My children are a bit older (12 & 19)and are getting tired of me taking their pic.

ejazzle, the lens on that dragon fly is just the stock 18-55 on my pentax k10

lovin this forum

John, I agree, I haven't been here for a day or so and since then all the new posts are GREAT! I have to say though mamarazzi I love that picture. Pictures of kids are great, so much expression.My children are a bit older (12 & 19)and are getting tired of me taking their pic.

ejazzle, the lens on that dragon fly is just the stock 18-55 on my pentax k10

lovin this forum

Thanks Keith, sometimes I am afraid I see my pictures with 'mama-eyes' and think that I am the only one that likes the picture because it is my child.......BTW, your dragonfly pic was sooooo cool - I could FEEL the blue!

I love this forum too!!!

I

Here are my daughter's Blue eyes.....

BLUEEYES.jpg
This is a photo of which even the pros would be proud. Eyes sharp, great skin tone, great expression. Angled figure gives it an interesting composition. I'd like to do something of this quality someday.

Most reactions

Back