"08 Subject Assignment - TOYS - Due May 5th

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

That looks like fun.

Since we are also looking at "big boy" toys....Here is my fun. Nothing brings out the kid like whupping on a $150,000 supercar in a streetfight...:mrgreen:

Completely custom 1998 Yamaha V-Max. Started life as a 1200cc V-4, but has been bored out to 1500cc, and about the only thing that hasn't been touched is the frame. Now puts down about 185 ponies at the rear wheel (apprx. 220 crank HP), which doesn't sound like much, but consider it only weighs about 490lbs. She'll run mid 9's on a nice, cool day with low humidity. If you can launch it correctly, it'll hit 60 in about 2.2 to 2.4 seconds. This is the Hemi 'Cuda of the motorcycle world. There are some modern crotch rockets that'll keep up these days, but pure muscle is just more fun!!!!

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

Here's my 99 V-max not modded nearly as much as yours. By the way, did you put yours on a diet? Mine weighs a tad over 600 lbs.

closemax.jpg

Unfortunately, I just sold the V-max to my dad. :( Fortunately, he hasn't paid me yet, nor does he have a place to park it! :mrgreen:

P4300003b.jpg

P4300002b.jpg

^^^ Oh yeah, another suby for those paying attention.

Nice! Now I have to go climb in the attic when I get home from work. When I first bought my WRX (March 02) I scowered eBay for toys. My friends all thought I was wierd. Then, everytime I went to Wal-mart or Toys'R'Us, my now ex thought something was wrong with me since I could not keep from buying one if I didn't already have it. "I'm buying it for your son" only worked once. :mrgreen:

That cracks me up. Nice.

Thank you so much!
The stuffed animals represent my kids. My son Ryan, his nick name is Ryano, and Keagan has the nickname of Monkey. Both of the boys are in love with cars, trucks and monster trucks. The picture just came to me one day when I was watching them play.

^^^ Not trying to change the subject, but are those factory wheels powder coated pink?

Here's my 99 V-max not modded nearly as much as yours. By the way, did you put yours on a diet? Mine weighs a tad over 600 lbs.

Mine went on a severe diet. Just pulling the stock carbs, intake manifold, & V-boost hardware probably saved about 25lbs alone, plus the lighter rims & tires, exhaust, etc.

^^^ Not trying to change the subject, but are those factory wheels powder coated pink?

yea, they were stock wheels painted pink :p

i dont have those anymore, i just got a new set of wheels last week :)

Mine went on a severe diet. Just pulling the stock carbs, intake manifold, & V-boost hardware probably saved about 25lbs alone, plus the lighter rims & tires, exhaust, etc.

yea, they were stock wheels painted pink :p

i dont have those anymore, i just got a new set of wheels last week :)

Right on!

Thought that was the leash for walking the Rotty!

Was out on a walk for mother's day with the family and my dad found another piece of metal he just had to bring home. He loves things like this, closest thing to a toy for him...

DSC00386.jpg

Working on an old 'toy,' a 1988 Honda CBR Hurricane. It's my son's toy, his first motorcycle. I'm cleaning up his brakes. I'd set up the camera on tripod, shutter delay, back in 2005.

2601231655_ca7c23c04c_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back