"08 Subject Assignment - TOYS - Due May 5th

Bionicles were a favorite toy of younger son. Here's one in a science project fabricated by the older son.

2601373757_dc88559877_b.jpg

Ah, the 1911 looking pieces from your 'Reflections' post!

Hehe, actually the one in the Reflections post is a Springfield TRP operator with TLR-2, the one pictured above is my buddies Springfield TGO custom. Actually you can kind of see it in the image above.

Honda Hurricane! 1911! Not to mention the V-max and various Subarus in this thread.... It seems that several of us share our taste in toys as well as photography.

Well, you've brought it out of me.

P6240001border.jpg

P6240006border.jpg

P6240009border.jpg

Mullen, nice project car!

Here's my '70 Chevelle...

DSCN0843.jpg

DSCN1732-1.jpg

A couple of my litlle girls favourite bathtime toys.

2652861080_c51cfd64f9_b.jpg

2652032343_99d32ecdfb_b.jpg

Gazman, how is the toy in your second shot suspended in the tub? The dripping water makes it appear as if it were just lifted from the water, yet nothing is visible to hold it there?

My son wanted watermelon last night. So he cut some.

2609635090_9a5168a325.jpg

Is he left handed?

Gazman, how is the toy in your second shot suspended in the tub? The dripping water makes it appear as if it were just lifted from the water, yet nothing is visible to hold it there?

It would appear to be fixed to the wall or tubwall.

Yep, he's a southpaw.

They'd never let him into samurai school. :lol:

It actually has 3 suction cups on the reverse, and sticks to the side of the tub. Then the child (and me :) ) fills the toy up to do various things :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back