09 - Assignment - Selective Color - No Due Date

Kinda selective coloring but i did it without photoshop. It's asphalt behind him, i just used a telephoto so it would blur the background.

Chesh2_4x6.jpg

Done with photoshop - eye colour hasn't been tweeked - just placed in Black and white and recovered her natural eye colour and tone with history brush.

Stunning creature!

C and C welcome! :)

52817bd2.jpg

Hi everyone,

Just done this today with photoshop elements 7. New to the forum. My first post. Hope this looks good on the page.

239_-2.jpg

I finally picked up photoshop and have been trying to figure out how to use it, there is a lot of things that you can do. I think I figure out the selective color thing, this is my first attempt.

Portagascan.jpg

....someday I will learn to do stuff like this.
I just tried it for the first time (minutes ago, because of this thread :) ) and it's actually not too difficult. Take your shot and duplicate / promote it into a new layer. Turn that second layer into the black-n-white shot. Then just erase, on the black-n-white layer, what you wanted colored as the erased part will allow the colored part in the first layer to show thru the erased portion of the black-n-white. Try it, it's easy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back