TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is with my old AE1

reflections4.jpg

reflections3.jpg

reflections2.jpg

How did you scan that second one, It's aweful noisy?

If my assumption is correct, That would indicate massive underexposure.

Not to sure what happened there, cause both 1 and 2 were taken within a few seconds of each other with same settings.

Not to sure what happened there, cause both 1 and 2 were taken within a few seconds of each other with same settings.

And that is it right there, You originally metered for the building, this left the foliage and water dark, then when you brought the field of view down to catch the reflection you left the frame underexposed. Then either you or your scanner compensated for the underexposure.

Always double check your meter needle before releasing the shutter, especially after changing subject.

And that is it right there, You originally metered for the building, this left the foliage and water dark, then when you brought the field of view down to catch the reflection you left the frame underexposed. Then either you or your scanner compensated for the underexposure.

Always double check your meter needle before releasing the shutter, especially after changing subject.

lol..now that you mention it, I would say you are right. Don't know why I didn't think of that at the time. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back