1.21 gigawatts!

memento

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I managed to get a pic right before he hit 88 miles per hour,

IMG_5408Medium.jpg

It's too bad about the junk license plate lol.

I've always wanted one of those. I would do it up like that, as well...no point in rockin it stock...That's pretty awesome. He could take better care of it...but it's not TOO bad.

Where's the clock tower?

I would go nuts if I saw that car driving down the street

thats great i always wanted a delorian. it would be funny if you had one and got a speeding ticket for doing 89 mph. everyone would give you a hard time because you could have just gone back in time 1 mph before you got the ticket and avoided the whole situation.

thats great i always wanted a delorian. it would be funny if you had one and got a speeding ticket for doing 89 mph. everyone would give you a hard time because you could have just gone back in time 1 mph before you got the ticket and avoided the whole situation.

Delorean.

Just sayin...

it might have been a complete failure at the time...but it will forever be remembered in the hearts of millions of people.

If they came out again, people would buy em like hotcakes. (never did get that expression...do hotcakes really sell that well?)

If you look closely that thing is snorting up the white line off the road. :lol:
:lol:

How did you think it got the energy to travel through time?!

If they came out again, people would buy em like hotcakes. (never did get that expression...do hotcakes really sell that well?)
you can buy them new i saw this on the history channel a while back. this company bought all the leftover parts when the company went under and build new ones from spare parts. http://www.delorean.com/ i would love to get one but the 57,000 base price is steep.

Most reactions

Back