Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.....TIL I'M GONE FOR 12!!!!!!! :shock: :stun:

I've never been away from home out of state for this long...ever. I've never EVER been away ALONE for this long. And I haven't been away from TPF for this long! (Ok, I'm sure I'll be able to find some time to pop on here and there, but not for long)

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Excited for obvious reasons..nervous just cuz of the length of time I'll be gone, and the number of UN-PAID days I'll be off of work. (yes, I said un-paid).

So...will I be missed? :D

I didn't realize you were going to be gone for that long! Have a GREAT trip!

Oh, for goodness sakes, SS!

We just got La Foto back and now you say you're going to take off on us.

Life just isn't fair.

PS: Have a grand time!

I'm sure you'll be spamming TPF all the time.. it is just not possible for yoi to leave us for sooooo long :D have a great time and take loads of pics!

Nah, won't have that much time to spam tpf. Probably just enough time to peek on here and there.

....one more day.....

Torus34 said:
...We just got La Foto back and ...

Don't rely on that for too long, Torus.
As of Thursday next week 6 a.m., I, too, shall be gone again, not for 12, but for 11 days. So there.

Corry?
Gone for all that time?
Just you yourself, no Erik along this time?

Have fun and give extra hugs to all the Texans you are going to meet (from me, of course), including those I already know in person AND those I don't (yet?) know in person. Will you do that for me?

Have great fun all of you and - bring back loads of pics for us to see and take part in your fun. I'll do the same in London, and I am just sure all the others will do, too.
Then we can have a Meet-Up competition :)greenpbl: ) finding out who may send the most pics from their respective meet-ups, :biggrin: .

Have fun, Corry!! :D

Have a great time, Corry. Keep those Texas boys in line as best you can! :lol:

Thanks everyone! :) I'm doing my final checks on my bags and equipment...we'll be leaving within two hours! (the boyfriend let me borrow one of his CF cards, too, so I have FIVE GIGS! Woot!)

Most reactions

Back