790309355_GsMQU-L.jpg

iso200
1/1600
f/2
85mm
SB600 camera left
SB800 camera right

I like it...
I like the background, the motion, and the lighting. Very sassy.

Wow... I really like this... Excellent lighting too!... Well done :)

Your SB800 isn't contributing anything to the photo. If you wanted some separation you should've turned it up a couple stops or moved it closer. Placement would've probably been best to the right just behind her. Nice shot otherwise, and in most cases 1 light is enough but her sweater gets lost in the scenery.

Also, there really isn't anything cool happening on the left side of the frame so you might be better off with a tighter crop.

i kind of like it but i'm not sure about the sky - the darker streaks in the sky across the top of the frame. looks better to my mind with 30-40% of the sky cropped away - with just a bit more sky than ground. i block out that part of the sky in the shot with my hand and then i really like it.

Im liking it, but the placement of your lighting could have been better. The shadow across her face is a bit distracting for me.

The mood, lighting and your lines are good but I think her hair got in the way. When telling a model to whip her hair, tell her to whip it back more rather then sideways in order for the hair to clear the face a little better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back