1 for cc before bed

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am so tired today so it is barely 7pm and I'm off to try to sleep for the night...

I wanted to see if others thought of this picture. I really like it.

35231_439976708012_590463012_5843520_804514_n.jpg

It lacks a clearly defined main subject. Sorry, but it's one for the kill-file.

Try playing with your aperture settings. The larger(?) aperture settings (9, 11, instead of 4 or 5.6) will give you a broader area of in-focus objects (Depth of Field or DOF).

For this picture, I would expect all of the flowers from what's in focus now and foward to be in focus. It's ok for the background with the statue to be out of focus. Good even.

If your depth of field included the foreground flowers, this would have been a nice picture (to me, at least).

-Ray

Well, I'm not sure why, but I quite like the shot - it's kind of dreamy and even though there's no clear subject it gives an overall impression that I would liken to travelling down a garden path into an uncertain clearing.

Well, I'm not sure why, but I quite like the shot - it's kind of dreamy and even though there's no clear subject it gives an overall impression that I would liken to travelling down a garden path into an uncertain clearing.

I agree- it's kind of impressionist :)

I think if there was a clear beaten path I could go for this but as it is, just seems really busy with nothing really grabbing me.

no main subject,i like the colors and the mood though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back