Adour

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ljandclare.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello again all,

I now have a tripod to add to my slowly growing collection of camera equipment so I went out tonight to try it.

Learning has not occured regarding Auto ISO in Manual Mode so I will fix this next time but here are 4 of the best from tonight, all feedback is appreciated, and I hope you enjoy them:

1. 10s / f5.6 / ISO 200 / 55mm
439306617_cteqk-L.jpg

2. 30s / f22 / ISO 450 / 55mm
439304537_AxmHd-L.jpg

3. 30s / f25 / ISO 280 / 116mm
439265777_6wKyp-L.jpg

4. 30s / f22 / ISO 1600 / 165mm
439265340_G57WT-L.jpg

LJ

Great shots! Making me wanna move back to Atlanta, although it lacks.... water. Haha :)

Very nice.

These images seem to be highly saturated. Have you tried lowering the saturation? I prefer that look, I find it lends a certain coolness (in terms of color) to an image.

That's funny, I went to the bay tuesday night but it started raining. Luckily, I had an umbrealla with and decided to take 3-4 shots before it started raining again. Here is one of my shots:

sdbay.jpg

damn thats the same city....this is why i love photography...two different eyes....two completely different shots....i love both of yalls work...3 and 4 arent quite my favorite but still very good but i truly love 1 and 2....and sgt nice i like yours too

damn thats the same city....this is why i love photography...two different eyes....two completely different shots....i love both of yalls work...3 and 4 arent quite my favorite but still very good but i truly love 1 and 2....and sgt nice i like yours too

So true, I live in Oceanside which is almost one hour away from San Diego. I got a call from a friend to go do some shooting and I said why now. It looked like it was going to be a good night of shooting but it started raining. We stayed out there until 4 in the morning. Photography is so addicting.............lol

thank you for the comments, I did tweak the saturation on them as well as levels and curves, here is a panorama with no adjustments to show the comparison.

Sgt, lovely shot!

439267481_3zRGW-L.jpg

LJ

I really like the colors that you're getting on the first one.

Is that a christmas tree in the middle of the shot? Both panoramas are great!

I don't think it was a real christmas tree but a bunch of lights shaped in the form of a tree. My shot wasn't actually a panaroma shot, I just cropped it that way. I was using my Sigma 18-55 lens at it's widest. The exposure I think was 45 seconds at F22.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back