1 shot from my first wedding

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here is a shot from my first wedding, a little play with DOF and som P.P.

_DSC02.jpg

Its not bad but there is room for improvements, the brides jacket looks blown out and has lost all detail her eyes could do with a little bit more work to make them brighter and sharper.

I think I like the composition with the bridesmaids behind, with the shallow DOF but maybe crop a little bit further from the bride so you have her whole hair in the shot

I may be very wrong in saying this but on my crappy laptop it looks like you missed focus on the brides eyes, and got her hair instead-I may be wrong like I said im on a crappy laptop.

Congratulations on your first wedding, was it scary?

yeah, I missed focus on one eye, and it was rushed cuz they were ready to get to the reception and it was the last picture. i sure did blow out the dress, but, and I say but lightly but I think in a way it's also kinda cool but I do wish I didn't screw that part up

thanks for the feedback, and by the way I was really nervous doing my first wedding. I didn't think I would be but I was. At least I got my first one under my belt and a lot of learning from it.

i ant imagine doing my first wedding-im a long way off, way to slow at getting all my settings to what I want lol.

I do like your idea for the picture though

Most reactions

Back