caroldeandaphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
0054edit2.jpg

This is one of my favorite photos lately,
What do you think?

excellent, i love this shot. good pp on the eyes! my only nit-pick would be the 2 grey corners in the otherwise white background that are slightly distracting (top right of head, right of shoulder).

ah...i did not notice that before...Sometimes with kids it can be hard since i just follow them throughout there home and when a moment happens you better be ready...are those gray corners something you would take out in pp

Great Capture. Nice natural light. For some reason i felt the eyes were kinda off. I dont know why. A little soft maybe. I did a quick edit. Hope you dont mind.

I cloned out the background but i think it looked allright without it. also sharpened up the eyes a bit and a little bit of boost of saturation and contrast.

Wonderful picture though. The expression is priceless. :D

4097627549_9c987a149c_o.jpg

Great capture,
One point is, when you're shooting IF you have no intentions on printing then disregard what I'm saying. BUT, if you are intending on printing, don't shoot so tight. Camera's default size is 4x6 print, but if you decided to print 5x7 or 4x5 from it, you'll end cropping parts you might not want to. Just keep that in mind as you're shooting...

Great capture,
One point is, when you're shooting IF you have no intentions on printing then disregard what I'm saying. BUT, if you are intending on printing, don't shoot so tight. Camera's default size is 4x6 print, but if you decided to print 5x7 or 4x5 from it, you'll end cropping parts you might not want to. Just keep that in mind as you're shooting...

I do keep that in mind...I actually believe this is the 8x10 crop..(which my client had to have ;-) .the actual image was a bit larger...but yes I have learned that the hard way before...

I really like this photo!!! :D

I find the eyes a little too saturated in the edit but not enough in the orginal

I dont like the saturation of the edit.
I prefer you version. Cute photo, love the expression. Keep the good work.

Most reactions

Back