Reaction score
Website
www.bkspicture.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Technical info
Camera: ZEISS IKON DONATA 9x12 from the late 1920s
Lens: Preminar 135mm f:4,5
Film: Ilford MGIV darkroom papper (paper negative)
Place: Uddevalla / Sweden

No frame ver:

I've not seen anyone posting paper negatives here in quite some time. :) Nice work! The top one seems a mite sharper, but both have a lovely, dreamy quality. Do I detect a slight light leak?

I've not seen anyone posting paper negatives here in quite some time. :) Nice work! The top one seems a mite sharper, but both have a lovely, dreamy quality. Do I detect a slight light leak?

The secound image is the same but I cropped the frame.
Many thanks for your nice comment, always appreciated!

Have you tried the new direct positive paper from Harman? It's contrasty as ****, but I hear if you pre-flash it it gets better (still need to do that to confirm) - I love the results I got from it so far though (just need to get that darn contrast down)

Have you tried the new direct positive paper from Harman? It's contrasty as ****, but I hear if you pre-flash it it gets better (still need to do that to confirm) - I love the results I got from it so far though (just need to get that darn contrast down)

Never used any positive paper and you still ends up with a mirrored image so I don't think I will give that a go.
I do I contact print to get a posetive and you can also controle the contrast with filters.

Many thanks for the nice feedback.

Most reactions

Back