1000 clowns

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thats what it said on the side of the wood next to the door.

c/c please!

doorfh5.jpg

Without the explanation, it's a hard leap from the title to the subject. That being said, it's an interesting picture to look at but could probably handle a lot more contrast. I'm wondering if underexposing the photo by 1/3-1/2 stop would bring the texture out in the walls. I like photos of doors, heaven knows why, and this one draws my attention.

I think this is one of the best photos I've seen from you but I need to see it in black and white or I'm going to kill this kitten
kaos-animal-cat-smiley-6117.gif
, so get your ass out of bed and convert it now!

Diggin this one Spiffy. Something about the highcontrast feel really works. Nice.

As is...... Love it. Don't change a thing darling.

The avatar on the other hand............................. :lol:

Without the explanation, it's a hard leap from the title to the subject. That being said, it's an interesting picture to look at but could probably handle a lot more contrast. I'm wondering if underexposing the photo by 1/3-1/2 stop would bring the texture out in the walls. I like photos of doors, heaven knows why, and this one draws my attention.
thanks for the feedback!

I think this is one of the best photos I've seen from you but I need to see it in black and white or I'm going to kill this kitten
kaos-animal-cat-smiley-6117.gif
, so get your ass out of bed and convert it now!
hmmm.... i converted it, but i liked it better in color. maybe ill give you a private showing...

hmm, interesting :)
haha, thanks!

I do not like clowns, so I was relived to not see any in this photo.
i never really understood why people dont like clowns...but that's neither here nor there.

maybe just burn the mid wall a little bit, then again i like the plainness. it makes the wood pop. it depends on what you are going for

and i actually love the fact the title has nothing to do with the picture. it leaves you thinking.
thanks for the feedback!

Diggin this one Spiffy. Something about the highcontrast feel really works. Nice.
thanks chiller! :hug::

As is...... Love it. Don't change a thing darling.

The avatar on the other hand............................. :lol:
haha, thanks kundalini!...while on the phone with my dad one day i said something was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad....apparently, that sounds like a sheep

Ah Beth, I was expecting something to do with Krusty! Anyway, I am the fool who looked! ;)
lol, sorry for the confusion!
thanks for looking! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back