$1000 Nikon Lens?

I see your point, but I am investing in my future lens kit, as you can see, so I am going to go big. Thanks for your opinions, and besides the price, what were your feelings on it.

Totally agree with you, and I am looking at it as -purchase-use for 1yr- and sell before FF.

hmmm....

Well ... if you really want that lens and can afford it, just do it. :) As long as you are happy. I think that's all matter.

Really, no need to ask other people for opinion as you already did your research.

But for me, after seeing the result of the other user comparing the Canon L lens with a comparable Tamron, I will take the Tamron. Of course, it's just me. Jerry also mentioned few times in the past that the new Sigma with HSM is even better than the others including the Nikon version I believe.

But again, it does not matter what others say, just go get the one that make you feel good and happy.

You guys all have a point. After going to a camera store, I went with 14-24, 24-70. Thank you.

I'm confused... why would you buy a 17-55 when, according to your sig you have a 24-70.... the 17-55 is a great lens, don't get me wrong, I love it, but you already have the better 24-70.

I actually just changed my sig, I purchased those lenses.

Do you have any photos taken with your 24-70

do you still have the 16-85? What were your thoughts on that?

Most reactions

Back