Very good spamming work done over night, Darin, and welcome to the Club-of-Four-Digits! :) Now all you have to do is work your way through it to found (? har-har, not possible, I fear, that will be terri's job now) the Club-of-Five-Digits in TPF :D.

You are a Spam Monkey:

_12_14_2004-spam.JPG

monkey%20smile.jpg

Conga rats tho!!

Rob

LaFoto said:
Very good spamming work done over night, Darin, and welcome to the Club-of-Four-Digits! :) Now all you have to do is work your way through it to found (? har-har, not possible, I fear, that will be terri's job now) the Club-of-Five-Digits in TPF :D.
Congrats on the spamming, Darin! LaFoto, I almost fear what will happen when the 10K count comes. I don't think Chase is going to let it happen, frankly. I think TPF will implode if someone reaches 10K posts. :mrgreen:

terri said:
I think TPF will implode if someone reaches 10K posts. :mrgreen:
I think there is a greater chance of a Moderator getting drunk :lol:
But now I've given you a head start, Terri, race you to 10,000? ;)

And Darin - under TPF Spamming Rule 132.3b:
Any posts not separated by a post from another member do not count and all unseparated posts will be deleted, the number deleted being subtracted from the poster's post count.

:twisted:

I think there is a greater chance of a Moderator getting drunk :lol:
Promise us a drunken Hertz post if you get drunk when I reach 10K! :hertz: Yeah, baby. I might even read that. :thumbup:
But now I've given you a head start, Terri, race you to 10,000? ;)
Pray, don't revert back to the style of your first 2 months here. :shock: That's what made me take a dislike to you in the first place, ya post whore. ;)

Most reactions

Back