manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have 103 temperature. This is GREAT.

Keep a close eye on it. Something like 105 or 106 will kill you (forget the exact temp.) Hope you get to feeling better soon....sucks being sick.

Congrats!!!

I mean, hey, why are you typing and not in the hospital??

Are you talking about your body, or the air around it?

It's been 100+ all week here. 105 a few days ago.

edit

If you have the pig flu, I'm taking you off of my buddy list. I don't want to catch anything... :lmao:

:lol:

Hi everyone, and thanks. Yeah, i went to the doctor, and yeah that was sarcasm. Deeeeep sarcasm.

Turns out it's probably lyme disease. Caught it way early so totally no big deal, but I'll feel worse before I feel better. The nurses and such all had masks on when I came in. When the doctor determined it was lyme disease she was like "Oh thank GOD I can take this stupid mask off!!!... oh... SORRY!" :lol: She was funny.

Anyway, I'll live... and you can all take your masks off now as you won't get infected by my diseeeeeeeeeeeeeeased characters.

:hug:: Yay... I'm glad you're not contagious. I hope you don't have lyme disease though. It's really painful I heard. But look at the bright side you'll still be on Josh's buddy list.

Good to hear you'll be ok (eventually). :)

Are you talking about your body, or the air around it?

It's been 100+ all week here. 105 a few days ago.

edit

If you have the pig flu, I'm taking you off of my buddy list. I don't want to catch anything... :lmao:

lol

i thought maybe manaheim had started experimenting with home c41 development or something..

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Have you thought of this as an opportunity to do macros of sweat on your skin.

Most reactions

Back