11/12th july BonFire

SiCk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wakeuphate.com
This happens every year in celebration of the 12th of july in northern ireland, so i snapped quite a large amount of photos.

i think its small enough to put the full one here.. if not just say.

Canon EOS SLR 300D
1/3sec Shutterspeed
Aperture F/5.6
ISO-200
18mm Focal Length

Wow, thats some serious fire. Hope ya got to toast some marshmellows.
Great shot siCK. !!

hey siCk... your not close to salem, mass are you?? there is no-one in the fire i know is there????

(just kidding...ha.. ha... hum..... wheres my broom??)

probably shouldn't start this, but i can see a cross,...and a face in the flames...
of course, i'm not on back meds like alot of people i know...(ie: chiller, jonmikal...to name a few..) might would see more than that....!! great shot siCk....hot hot hot!!

Thankyou everyone :) , loving the comments.

aprilraven said:
hey siCk... your not close to salem, mass are you?? there is no-one in the fire i know is there????

(just kidding...ha.. ha... hum..... wheres my broom??)

probably shouldn't start this, but i can see a cross,...and a face in the flames...
of course, i'm not on back meds like alot of people i know...(ie: chiller, jonmikal...to name a few..) might would see more than that....!! great shot siCk....hot hot hot!!

you can start that if you want... i got some freaky pictures at high shutterspeeds on that night. this is a cropped out piece from the top of one of the 65 pictures i took:

Can you see the 3 faces? one at the top, demon scary thing in the middle and the skull at the bottom right?

Fire is always so interesting to look at - as long as it is a bonfire... and not destructive. It seems to be too early in the day for me, or I am too sober or what, but I see little in the flames today.

And all went well and protestfree on the 12th?
I did not read anything much in the newspaper... No news is good news, I'd assume.

LaFoto said:
Fire is always so interesting to look at - as long as it is a bonfire... and not destructive. It seems to be too early in the day for me, or I am too sober or what, but I see little in the flames today.

And all went well and protestfree on the 12th?
I did not read anything much in the newspaper... No news is good news, I'd assume.

yeah as far as i know... gladly.. first peaceful march in a good number of years :)

Wierd thing with that fire siCK. After you posted the second pic, if you look at it enough, there are a few things you can see in it. I will wait till the back meds wear off a little and still see if they are there. I dont want those guys to show up with those white jackets again. But the bearded dude at the top of the second post kinda freaked me out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back