11-October-sunrise (updated, with photos added)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a long pause (too long!) I put the rollerblades back on this morning and went on my usual tour. Here are some of the things I saw:

inlinertourvom1110200602framed.jpg

inlinertourvom1110200612framed.jpg

inlinertourvom1110200619framed.jpg

inlinertourvom1110200620framed.jpg

I even saw a few autumn colours, though there are not as many here as there are elsewhere in this world:

inlinertourvom1110200641framed.jpg

inlinertourvom1110200642framed.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! wonderful set of pics from your sunrise rollerblade... looks like it was a chilly morning!

you've got some really pretty colours going on there Corinna. I especially love the contrast between the leaves and the sky in the last capture.

Gosh, you're going to make me get up early and go jogging so I can get photos like that. What does sunrise smell like?...

Fabulous set of photos! Love them all!

What a beautiful series. The composition of 2, 4 and 5 just blow me away. Well done1

I like them all.

Where in Germany is Lower Saxony? My map doesn't get too detailed.

Very nice series, I like the 4's moody atmosphere.

Beautiful Corinna - better than what we woke up to this morning, thunderstorms and torrential rain!

I especially like 2 & 4, it's just that early morning feeling that comes out of them - something that I don't see very often :D

Great series, number 2 and 4 are my favorites.

I like the contrast of the stark fence posts compared to the hazy background in the second shot and the tree in number four is very cool.

Love the moodiness of number 4. What brilliant colors in your tree and leaves shots! Makes me wish we had season's out here...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back