crzyfotopeeple

Vanimal
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0387.jpg

I am not sure I get the purpose of either of your last two posts.

Just a couple random post of random objects. I think I was bored and my posting filter didn't catch these. Thanks for commenting none the less.

You should not thank one liner critiques. They aren't worth replying to.

You should not thank one liner critiques. They aren't worth replying to.
I see your point but I think most people don't comment at all so I appreciate even the one liner comment. The image also isn't that strong so I agreed with the comment. Thanks for your comment by the way.

Well if I had to guess, the OPs purpose is nothing more or less than that this simple thing that he saw spoke to him artistically in some way. Perhaps that all things, even this simple mechanism, have a birth, a life, and a death, and maybe even a name, in this items case 110606. For me it makes me a little curious about what it is, how old it is, it's function, how many laborers used it to open a grain silo door ... And maybe that's it's fortunate in some little way that it got to be memorialized, unlike all the other metal objects out there rusting away into nothingness.

Technically, to me there's very good texture and contrast, and the composition has a lot of interesting parallel lines and right angles. I would like to see the end of the handle be a bit sharper, though.

Well if I had to guess, the OPs purpose is nothing more or less than that this simple thing that he saw spoke to him artistically in some way. Perhaps that all things, even this simple mechanism, have a birth, a life, and a death, and maybe even a name, in this items case 110606. For me it makes me a little curious about what it is, how old it is, it's function, how many laborers used it to open a grain silo door ... And maybe that's it's fortunate in some little way that it got to be memorialized, unlike all the other metal objects out there rusting away into nothingness.

Technically, to me there's very good texture and contrast, and the composition has a lot of interesting parallel lines and right angles. I would like to see the end of the handle be a bit sharper, though.
Thanks for the detailed comments. I think your comment really sums up taking pictures of any random object that may or may not have a purpose or a reason. Well said. My point about comments was not a pity me I dont get comments it was meant to mean that most members only lurk on the forum and dont really post comments. It seems its mostly the same group of people that comment. Thats all.

Not even trying to be rude, but what the hell man? What is the purpose? The guy posted a photo he took, on a forum about photography, in the gallery section. What do you want with it? A story? An article? Whaaaat.....

Not even trying to be rude, but what the hell man? What is the purpose? The guy posted a photo he took, on a forum about photography, in the gallery section. What do you want with it? A story? An article? Whaaaat.....
It's ok. I don't take any offense to comments such as those. It's the Internet, people can say anything while sitting in front of their keyboard. I respect someone who has such purpose in everything they do that they are able to point it out so easily when they see something that doesn't. It's quite a gift.

Well, Maxim, the point is that I didn't see the purpose of his last two posts, thus to me there was no story, article or whatever. There wasn't much to comment on and I disagree with KD as to texture, parallel lines (having purpose to promote what little bit of story there was) and the contrast is simply horrid. Crzy has posted far better work in the past and in these I was a bit disappointed. So sue me for having an opinion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back