120 porta out the wazooo..

motcon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
group-11.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i opted in the free offer from kodak to try their porta film. all fine and well, but they sent me 120 format and i shoot 135. friends who took them up on the offer were also sent 120. being well meaning friends, they gave their lot to me. i am, therefore; left with film that i won't use and i don't want to see it go to waste.

what i have remaining:

3 rolls porta 160 nc
3 rolls porta 400 nc

first come, first serve. post here the type and quantity that you want. don't worry about shipping costs; as long as the film will be put to good use, i'll cover it.

I'll certainly take it if you don't have a use for it. :)

3 rolls of 160 vc would rock, or however many you want to send.

i love clarity.;) just tell me what you want and it shall be done.

Well, I'll take everything is nobody else wants it. If you get any other inquires, though, I'd love to see it spread around also. Put me down for 3 rolls of 160VC at the very least, and if nobody else claims the rest, I'll take all of it. I'd definetly put it to good use.

I'd love some...would prefer the 400 VC but beggars can't be choosers ;)

all :hugs:

And a roll of the NC if nobody else asks.

I claim this roll of Portra NC in the name of...i dunno. But I claim it.

I claim this roll of Portra NC in the name of...i dunno. But I claim it.

ok, 'this' meaning '1', correct? if so, which speed?

edit:
I claim this roll of Portra NC in the name of...i dunno.

that would be: "I claim this roll of Portra NC in the name of AgNO3 (and random dyes)" :wink:

Matt only took the 160 VC? I'll take all the rest, if the offer ends tonight and nobody else responds. Otherwise I'll take all the 160NC.

Reasons I had only asked for one roll is b/c I thought Matt wanted it. But if he's not taking any of it...i would love love love the rest. :mrgreen:

wow dangit i wish i had seen it sooner, if anything is left i want it

its no biggy to me, 1 roll or no roll . . . i'm only in the states until may 13th, its of no use to me if i can't get it before then.

in fact, since this guy is so nice as to pay for the shipping, i'll forfeit my film request so someone else can have more, and he doesn't have to ship as much.

However, if for some reason a roll is left, pm me, i'm interested!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back