120 porta out the wazooo..

Well I was planning on sharing, too, but when I saw that Matt had only taken the VC, of course I asked for the rest. And of course, I am still willing to share. I do want at least one roll of the 160NC though ;)

Well, we could just divvy up the remainder...

So Matt gets 3 rolls 160VC, 1 Roll 160NC, 1 Roll 400NC.
I take 3 rolls 400VC, 1 Roll 160NC, 1 Roll 400NC.
Mike takes 1 Roll 160NC, 1 Roll 400NC.

Or we can share further to even out Mike's share. Thoughts Matt and Mike?

Whatever you guys decide. This is funny actually, like these are the last rolls of film on the planet. I can buy it down the street :p

My real reason for accepting the offer is that I'm not a fan of Kodak color films. It'd be nice to try Porta again and see though. Ya never know :) I just always pass it over for Fuji when I'm buying.

matt just wants to destroy the kodak so he will feel like he's done something good for the planet... haha

looks like i'd have to modify something... never mind

Why don't we just leave it the way I explained in the last split, since there haven't been any objections and we don't seem to be getting anywhere else.

Why don't we just leave it the way I explained in the last split, since there haven't been any objections and we don't seem to be getting anywhere else.

fair enough my friend. i need for each of you to email to me a usps address and i shall then send them to each of you.

ok, i have addresses for:

newrmdmike
Digital Matt
MaxBloom

and it rolls (edit: absolutely no pun intended. i hate puns) like this:

So Matt gets 3 rolls 160VC, 1 Roll 160NC, 1 Roll 400NC.
I take 3 rolls 400VC, 1 Roll 160NC, 1 Roll 400NC.
Mike takes 1 Roll 160NC, 1 Roll 400NC.

correct?

Most reactions

Back