????????

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i like the scene, but i believe it's too dang dark. what you think?

12214229-L.jpg

Dude how do you find these incredible shots!!!!!!!?????!!!!! No, it's not too dark......it's freakin amazing!!!!!!! Very Gotham city, Film Noir feeling. Is the flare natural or PS? And was there much burning too?

I agree...very Gotham_esque.

I'm not a fan of the flare though. I want to explore the image but my eye keeps going back to the flare.

It may be a tad bit dark, but I think it fits in with this scene very nicely! I do like the composition as well!

Thanks for sharing

Zach :D

Jeeze, hell of a good composition. It would be nice to have the first bench with a little bit of front lighting , maybe a strong flashlight outside the picture would work. The rest of picture I think is perfect.

The darkness here works for me, it's all about the mood and I think you captured it beautifully.

Definitely not too dark. In fact, it's bloody marvellous! I love the depth here, and the way your eye is drawn up the alley. I don't think the flare detracts from it in anyway, in fact, for me it just gives an extra hint of mystery to the whole thing. A lovely piece.

that's not too dark! It's spooky, romantic and mystical... I'd like to be there with a handsome male :p

Not too dark over here. I really like the lines of this picture and how the path leads your eyes on through. I do have to agree about the lens flare, also. It looks like the lens got rain on it. :D Still, great shot.

I dont see it as too dark either...Nice shot! The flare from the lights is a little bit much...but still a cool shot.

i assume u guys are refering to the flare across the top portion of the rear building. if so, i agree and will work on editing it out. thanks again for your suggestions.

Most reactions

Back