Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
14 years ago my wife walked up the aisle and my brother in law to be looked at me, smiled, and said .... "We locked the doors" ........

14 years on and we've got two kids ... and are pretty much happy still.

Tonight I am taking her for a meal.

Here's to another 40 years ..

:cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS, Lensmeister. Seems like June is a busy month, weddingwise :). And I am only 3 years and a couple of days ahead of you, heehee :).

Congrats to you and Mrs. Lensmeister. Enjoy your special day!

PlasticSpanner said:
I suppose it's the least you can do is feed her after 14 years! She must be skinny as a rake by now!QUOTE]

HA HA ..... two kids had the reverse effect on her ... but although she's gains a couple of tones ... I mean punds ...... she's still the one I married. :heart: ....

STOP PRESS .......

Been told there is a gift for me at home ... but I have to wait til the kids go to bed ;) :blushing: :thumbup: ;)

Lensmeister said:
STOP PRESS .......

Been told there is a gift for me at home ... but I have to wait til the kids go to bed ;) :blushing: :thumbup: ;)

Watch out or in 9 months you could be celebrating something else :mrgreen:

Lensmeister said:
I am hoping it a Canon EOS 20D .... anything else will be a let down ;)
Cool! Don't forget to give us plenty of quick snapshots of your present then. :mrgreen:

Lensmeister said:
PlasticSpanner said:
I suppose it's the least you can do is feed her after 14 years! She must be skinny as a rake by now!QUOTE]

HA HA ..... two kids had the reverse effect on her ... but although she's gains a couple of tones ... I mean punds ...... she's still the one I married. :heart: ....

STOP PRESS .......

Lemm know what it is! I wanna know! I WANNA KNOW!

:D

Congrats to you and the wifey!!! And best wishes for all future anniversaries!!

Most reactions

Back