;)

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Vivitar 400mm on Canon EF, ASA 400 (captive subject)
Originally posted
722872_400_005_2.jpg

Bigger here
;)

Barred Owl

The shot seems to have lost some sharpness during scaling for web use but meh....

Last edited:
Very cool!

Thanks. He had "Trust Me" written all over his face, I could not resist. ;)

I'm beginning to think maybe I should push the saturation and contrast on this one.....

I like this!
I think you could boost contrast on the whole image, but saturation I think only on the bird - background and tree look well saturated to me!

Heh heh, good one! :lol:
Thanks

I like this!
I think you could boost contrast on the whole image, but saturation I think only on the bird - background and tree look well saturated to me!

Well, I boosted the contrast and it did exactly what I wanted and now I think pushing the saturation might be a mistake. At forty points on CS3's contrast slider, I may have over done it a touch, but it looks alright on this POS moniter.

Thanks. :D

its like he's hiding something or pulling a prank on his friend and winking to you saying dont tell him.

Great shot!!

Awesome shot. I think shes flirting with you, big guy. :)

Very sharp! A very capable lens, that. What's the max aperture?

Max aperture is f/5.6. Vivitar made them for just about every film body mount that I can think of. I have one for my Olympus and this one for my Canon (FD) and I was considering one I saw for my Minolta but passed on it due to finance. But yes this is a great lens once I got the hang of it.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back