TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

on the bus, semi-hipshot.
loving the light behind him.

Converted the RAW in Lightroom, B&W via Photoshop.

If you like it, you can vote for it in a contest here.

Was he aware that you were taking his picture and turned away from the camera or was that just his position? I love how the light illuminates the scratches in the window.

Was he aware that you were taking his picture and turned away from the camera or was that just his position? I love how the light illuminates the scratches in the window.
nope, he wasn't aware (yet). he heard the sound of the shutter though, so he knew afterward

took the shot mainly because of the light, was there 5 seconds, then the bus was in the shadow of a building again... :)

Pretty nice shot.

It doesn't follow the typical composition rules (3rd's, level lines, etc.) but I think the textures, lighting, contrast and mood really make it work. Good example of when it's a good idea not to follow guidelines.

:thumbup:

great shot, impressive shooting from the hip. I'm really liking the graffiti on the glass. Was this guy upset or just rubbing his eyes?

Pretty nice shot.

It doesn't follow the typical composition rules (3rd's, level lines, etc.) but I think the textures, lighting, contrast and mood really make it work. Good example of when it's a good idea not to follow guidelines.

:thumbup:

Some rules are just made to be broken :mrgreen:

Great shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back