15 dollars to burn

mdtusz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got 15 dollars on amazon for my birthday... problem is, I never do any online shopping and don't have a credit card to use. What should I get for 15 bucks?

Dinner? :thumbup:
-edit-
oh... amazon. Get a book?

I'm thinking maybe a greycard or IR remote.

Cheap macro extension tubes! (actually this may be an ebay only thing..)

The remote was an excellent suggestion though. Especially if you like being in your pictures.

Gahh I went to order it and they still need a credit card number! I guess I'll be phoning a friend later...

Still got the Nikon D60 strap?

First thing I do when I get a new camera is burn the strap and buy a nicer one... I absolutely hate those straps with "Canon" or "Nikon" written on it (I am no billboard).

Gahh I went to order it and they still need a credit card number! I guess I'll be phoning a friend later...

You do not have to have a credit card.

Your bank will provide you with a debit card. As long as there is money in the account, you can spend it, and there is no credit check necessary to ask for the debit card.
Go to the bank, deposit $100 in a checking account, and you can now use your debit card to order the same way a person uses a credit card.

Still got the Nikon D60 strap?

First thing I do when I get a new camera is burn the strap and buy a nicer one... I absolutely hate those straps with "Canon" or "Nikon" written on it (I am no billboard).

Uhh, I don't have a d60, but yeah, I'm making one at work currently (will/should be better than the neoprene ones people buy) so I'm getting the remote instead.

@pbelarge: I didn't know that! I'll have to look into it for future uses.

Oh... weirdd. I've got a d90. Maybe I'm dyslexic.

Most reactions

Back