1911, KA-BAR, & Flag *** likely P.I. for some ***

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saw a picture on the Fourm and this idea popped into my head and wanted to share......

Some folks may find this offending, and for that....I'm not really all that sorry.......

Flag0530001.jpg

Flag0180001.jpg

Flag0420001.jpg

comments?

There should be nothing offensive about the flag, but the firearms might rub certain people the wrong way. I'd try a larger DOF for the image though, I'm not sure I like having the subjects of the photograph out of focus, but that's just me.

I Like the concept and find nothing offensive about it, but agree it could use max DOF. The colors pop and are attractive. Set up your tripod, set to min. f/stop and click away. Let us see what you come up with.

I love the shots, but i would probably love them even if they were horrible pictures. I take pride in things like that. I'm patriotic, and if someone finds this offensive.. and happens to live in the USA. They should move away.

As for the photo's themselves.. I like 1 and 3 best. the USMC is pretty cool in the 2nd, I just feel alot is cut off.

I'll try again with a larger DOF later, already packed it all away.

No DOF change here, but different angles, more view of the weapons though.......

Flag0380001.jpg

Flag0370001.jpg

Flag0130001.jpg

Yes, it was cocked on purpose.......

these are pretty cool, I like the first one best. The colors are very nice fresh and vibrant.

Composition is a little weird in #2, but better in 3. (just my 2 cents)

Given the context (flag, USMC) I'm hoping everyone is smart enough to understand the patriotic overtones and not start complaining about guns in general.

The mods have warned in the past, don't start a political debate here.

Just share, but I do agree with you Parkerman. Just trying to head off an onslaught of over-hyped whinnying.

Cool shots.

I like these a lot, but #1 in the second set is my favorite, with #3 in the first set as a close second.

Well done! :)

Thanks for the feedback,

I edited the numbers in the second series to make things easier for those posting feedback.

Thanks again.......:thumbup:

Interesting shots. Photography is all about self-expression, and if that's how you feel more power to you. The only thing I don't really like is that in a lot of these shots the weapons are out of focus and distracting. I would agree with the other people here and use a little more depth. Especially in 2, with the blurry bullet, and in 3 with the gun. Overall pretty good though.:D

Interesting shots. Photography is all about self-expression, and if that's how you feel more power to you. The only thing I don't really like is that in a lot of these shots the weapons are out of focus and distracting. I would agree with the other people here and use a little more depth. Especially in 2, with the blurry bullet, and in 3 with the gun. Overall pretty good though.:D

I going to set this up again tp increase my DOF and try some different angles.

I'm really happy how the colors come out though. I wanted to put a USMC boonie in the shot, but mine is made into a ghilie suit right now. I need to go buy a new one.

Most reactions

Back