1926 Kodak no.2 folding camera Hawk-eye Model 2

TheCanonMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What I have here is a 1926 Kodak no.2 folding camera Hawk-eye Model 2 this camera is in really nice shape for it's age and has every thing to make it work make offer.

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

You can pm me on here or email me at [email protected] email me if you need more pictures

Just curious, how do you know exactly what year was produced, since they were produced between 1926 and 1933? I would like to learn how to tell the year of manufacturing.

With a kodak it really really sucks i hate kodak cameras for the most part but with mine i was on a site that was talking aobut the lens was like this 1926 and 7

As far as I know, there is no real way of telling when the camera was made when it comes to older Kodak cameras. I had numerous Kodaks from pre-1900 which were stamped like '1895 Patent' yet I knew that it didn't really mean the year of production but rather when the patent was applied for and approved. Kodak didn't much care about a serial number system until later. Oh well...

BTW, if you come by that site you mentioned in your reply let me know, I'm always interested in learning more.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back