1935 or 2005?

imakefights

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
time.jpg

I really like your path that carries my eyes straight through the entire picture. I think your title of the post makes it that much better too, because it makes me search out for any clue of the year. Great shot! :D

There is nothing modern in the photo and the lighting adjustments made it look even older. Its amazing that there still are places like this around. The was yesterday.

Bobby

hmm I don't see what you are thinking through the title :p ok ok I see old rails... old wires and nothing more... but the shot is interesting. nice perspective

I think the point is that this place is a slice in time. That picture could have just as easily have been taken in the 30's as it could have been taken yesterday. Also that place looks very stereotypical as pictures here from the depression of the 1930's. I think that since you are from Poland that there are probably a lot more places like that (older undeveloped)there than there are here. By the way, what do you think of Andrzej Golota?

hahaha Andrzej Golota heh :) you see.. hmm.. as a sport guy I think he is quite good. But his behaviour in many places, pubs and so on, all his trials for knocking somebody just spoil everything. I prefer for instance Adam Malysz (ski jumper) or Robert Korzeniowski (who "walks")

Why did you ask?

I have met Golota, and work in the boxing industry. He has had a remarkable boxing career here.

I would crop some of the light from the flare on the top. Also I dont like how the rails on the left end on the side of the image. I would suggest either get inbetween the set of rails or have the left set of rails end in the corner. Just seems a bit off.

Or crop the bottom till the left rail is in the corner. would carry your eyes better. Would get rid of the dead space on the Lower Right Corner

Most reactions

New Topics

Back