Glycerol Sound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4736171612_65663d6a11_b.jpg

4736872954_b243a69ba9_b.jpg

Feedback is optional but appreciated, but please enjoy! Thanks

my favorite car! wrong year though ;) I really like the first one, though it could be a bit brighter. second one is eh... maybe if the lighting was better.

more please! :thumbup: lol

Aha sorry what year is it? And thanks for coming in here :D

I really like number one, although I wish I could see some more car on the left. I don't think it should be any brighter, I like the deep blue color.

that is a 55
edit: I guess I could give my opinion on the pictures lol. I really like the first one, with the hood ornament centered. I think if the 2nd were taken at an angle that would put the front of the car in the background, while maintaining focus on the "belair" it would look better.

Last edited:
I feel like the 2nd one doesn't really have any story to it and it just seams generic. They are pretty good, however.

Thanks for the feedback guys! And yeah the 57 with the fins is gorgeous, I'd love to roll around in one of those.

Not a big fan of the edit to be honest, sorry. I like that the background gives it sort of a setting, and that the texture in the buildings contrast the smooth finish of the car itself.

Not a big fan of the edit to be honest, sorry. I like that the background gives it sort of a setting, and that the texture in the buildings contrast the smooth finish of the car itself.
No sweat. Edit removed.

You might update your edit preference's in your profile none the less.

I kind of like the blue house as a background, but that doggone modern car's roofline at the lower right corner is killing it for me...

I love the looks of the 55 and 57 BelAir's...someplace I have some photos of a 55 painted in light blue and white, but detailed with all sorts of small, expertly-painted deathly icons...skull and crossbones near the rear tail lights...small grim reapers on the doors, weird skeletal bone headliner trim strip across the front window....really,really oddball...

Anyway....yeah...I learned to drive in a Chevy BelAir, albeit a later model,and took my driver's license test in one!

Yeah thanks derrel, now that you pointed it out I cant ignore it anymore hahha. Unfortunately I cant really do anything about it. I'll bet learning to drive in that was fantastic

No sweat. Edit removed.

You might update your edit preference's in your profile none the less.
Not a big deal, I dont have an issue with people editing, so I feel like I should go take care of it that now, thanks

Most reactions

Back