1957 BelAir

Auto photography with all its curves and shiny surfaces is a real PITA for me. I struggle with reflections in not only the chrome, but paint and glass. In this one I don't find them objectionable as it lends a somewhat abstract vibe. Nicely done.

Auto photography with all its curves and shiny surfaces is a real PITA for me. I struggle with reflections in not only the chrome, but paint and glass. In this one I don't find them objectionable as it lends a somewhat abstract vibe. Nicely done.
Thanks. For me, it's timing that sidesteps those problems. Daytime shows are out. The long summer
"North of 40" twilight at late day cruise nights is my fave. A monopod or tripod and polarizer are part of my kit.

I make a point of keeping people out of my shots and will always wait till things clear. Suppose it explains no "full body" car shots--go to Google for those. Personally, I enjoy these cars as industrial design exercises that changed annually mid-century. Who redesigns tail lights every year now?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back