1D Mark IV's landing around the country

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Reports from people are starting to come in on the Canon forums that 1D Mark IV's are shipping. One guy got a call from his local camera shop in Ohio 30 minutes ago to come pick his camera up.

Adorama reportedly is telling people on the waiting list all pre-orders will be filled by mid Jan.

I can't wait!

I can, i'll get one when they are going cheap if there are no problems probably when the MK5 comes out :lol: it won't make me any more money than my MK2's

C'mon gsgary, lighten up, it's a new toy!! Beside you know Intempus is going to do an indept review once he get it too so all of us can benefit :) Good luck Intempus, hopefully yours come soon!

You guys are lucky...

Every time a new camera comes out, its on the shelves and available.

The waiting list for the Leica folks are on the order of months.... and was announced back September.

Rubbing my hands in anticipation...............

Mine should be soon then. I am supposedly near the top of the list at a major retailer, so...... But no indepth review from me. The poor guys that have theirs already are being bombarded. Poor bastards. I just wanna play for a few days. I could care less what ISO 12K looks like! I just want to go crazy on some BIF's!!!!!!

that is great news!
N.gif

You guys are lucky...

Every time a new camera comes out, its on the shelves and available.

The waiting list for the Leica folks are on the order of months.... and was announced back September.

I think it might be worth the wait. I recently followed a thread in my motorcycle forum. This guy rode his BMW R1200GS from NJ -> Chile. The photos he took along the way with his Leica M8 were ASTOUNDING!

Riding to Usuhaia two-up Ride Report - Pelican Parts Technical BBS

Kinda makes me want a Leica! I've already got the BMW Motorcycle.....now I just need the guts, the $$$, and the Leica this guy has! :mrgreen:

C'mon gsgary, lighten up, it's a new toy!! Beside you know Intempus is going to do an indept review once he get it too so all of us can benefit :) Good luck Intempus, hopefully yours come soon!

I'm chilled but i don't need the latest best camera to get a good shot, well really i'm pissed just got back from the pub and a 0.95
I would rather have an M9 Leica and a 50mm f0.95

Reports from people are starting to come in on the Canon forums that 1D Mark IV's are shipping. One guy got a call from his local camera shop in Ohio 30 minutes ago to come pick his camera up.

Adorama reportedly is telling people on the waiting list all pre-orders will be filled by mid Jan.

I can't wait!

So do you just have tons of money and can buy all the toys you like? ;)

Nice! Fire up the presses just in case the new 70-200 2.8 IS and the new 24-70 are announced this year.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back