1st and 4th grade

LCLimages

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I despise school portraits. And my kids' never turn out well and didn't again this year. So I shot my own head-and-shoulders portrait for the yearly "look how big they've gotten" post. About as basic as you can get, I'm mostly impressed I managed to get a smile out of my son :lol:

Lovely kids....

thanks!! I think I'll keep em ;-)

Nice. Thanks for sharing these.
Mine were hams when they were little.

Very nice, but your camera seems a little too high for your daughter's portrait.

D'aawwwww! Cute kids. Those are such wonderful ages. Before all the sass sets in!

D'aawwwww! Cute kids. Those are such wonderful ages. Before all the sass sets in!

before the sass? I have Kindergardener and 5th grader and I get more sass out of the Kindergardener than I do the 5th Grader. lol (But he is all boy, so that's probably why.)

Before the sass :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

My daughter is 6 going on 16. She's spoiled rotten and it's my own fault. Since she was born so sick we just babied her out of necessity and fear she wouldn't be around long... now her big green doe eyes and perfected puppy face take her a long way. She's not mean, just thinks she's always right and should always get her way :lol:

Most reactions

Back