1st Attempt at Concert Photos (part 1) George Strait

n2photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey, this is my first attempt at some concert photos. (Thanks to Ray Barlow I got some decent shots...thanks for all the pointers RAY!!!) I know the hat blends in with the background, but what do ya do with black on black? :confused: Hope you guys like em. I will post some of Miranda Lambert and Tracy Lawernce in another thread.

Thanks for looking! :wink:

GeorgeStrait.jpg

GeorgeStrait3.jpg

GeorgeStrait4.jpg

4. This is my favorite. A rose someone in the crowd gave him and he held it the entire song. Some chick must be on cloud 9. :lovey:
GeorgeStrait2.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!

Thanks Ray
Without your help, couldn't have got these shots.
Truely appreciate it.
Tunes were AWESOME!!!

Wow! You were CLOSE!!! Nice shots! (and I'm jealous that you even got to go to a George Strait concert in the first place!)

Great photos here. Concerts like that can be difficult to photograph, you did a mighty find job.

Thanks mo4b's, core, and ClarkKent!!

Core, actually second row. Yeah GS up-close....VERY NICE.
This is 4th time I have seen him, I think this concert was one of my favs. The opening acts were great!!!!
Last year we had 3rd row, took our daughter she was 8 at the time of last years and she had on a super brite poncho and I teased her telling her if she waved at GS and if he would wave back I would give her $5. She was being bashful, and then came out of her shell and kept waving and he pointed at her and waved back. That moment was awesome and she still talks about it. (can't say I blame her.) She was hoping he would wave this time, but he didn't.

Thanks again!!!!

n2photos said:
Thanks mo4b's, core, and ClarkKent!!

Core, actually second row. Yeah GS up-close....VERY NICE.
This is 4th time I have seen him, I think this concert was one of my favs. The opening acts were great!!!!
Last year we had 3rd row, took our daughter she was 8 at the time of last years and she had on a super brite poncho and I teased her telling her if she waved at GS and if he would wave back I would give her $5. She was being bashful, and then came out of her shell and kept waving and he pointed at her and waved back. That moment was awesome and she still talks about it. (can't say I blame her.) She was hoping he would wave this time, but he didn't.

Thanks again!!!!

That's it...if I ever get to see any of my faves in concert, I'm wearing neon colors, and I'm gonna disguise myself and an adorable little girl. Shouldn't be too hard...I'm already adorable, and last I checked I was a girl...I just need to come off as little. :mrgreen:

Haha...I'm kidding...really...

Here's a tip.....
she was standing in her chair. So you may try standing from your knees up in your chair. Trust me her bright pink, dark pink, and bright yellow stripped poncho made her stick out pretty good under those lights. lol.
Hope that helps....lol. ha ha

excellent work! and it's your first try? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks slickhare!
It was fun to try in the different lighting.
I was a ball of nerves wondering how I could do.
My hubby thought I was nuts! Yeah I stressed a few days before....lol
Was thrilled with the results!!!
Wanna try some more shots in the darker settings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back