1st day with the D300

prlaserbean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a new D300 and I haven't posted on here for quite some time so here are the best of my first shots!

DSC_2048.jpg

DSC_2060.jpg

DSC_2084.jpg

DSC_2162.jpg

DSC_2251.jpg

DSC_2253.jpg

Looks like you and the D300 have already developed a beautiful friendship!

While all are great, my favorite is the black and white.

congrats on the new cam, nice shot of that handbag.

Wow, those are all really excellent. Love the tower... thingy.

Very nice! #3 is my fav.

What lens (or lenses) are you shooting with? Nice abstract textures./ Lot of depth.

thanks for the comments!! I really love this camera. It's a HUGE jump from my Olympus e500.

The lens I have is the good old 18-200. It seems to be doing the job but I think I want to but a couple fixed lenses later on.

Btw that's the space needle from Seattle in the black and white picture. Everyone has shot it millions of times so I tried to make it different.

Thanks once again for the comments

The first one is too good. Its on a glass right? What is it?

Btw that's the space needle from Seattle in the black and white picture. Everyone has shot it millions of times so I tried to make it different.

Thanks once again for the comments
Now I'm laughing, I was thinking, "what a great little fan, wonder where he got it?"

Now that I know its subject, I like the image even more!

I'm not sure what you mean by on a glass. It was a vase of some sort on display at a store in downtown Seattle. They were kind enough to set up the libghting for me before I got there LOL.

I can see how you thought it was a fan =D that made me wonder if I can make an almost similar picture with one

nice stuff.. number 3 is gorgeous, the rich deep reds, ooh er!

Most reactions

Back