1st Jewish Wedding-The Motherload

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you aren't Jewish, or/and haven't done a Jewish wedding, breaking into Jewish Wedding photography is about as hard as breaking into a Mobster birthday party. LOL. This is the one time in our career that we actually dropped our rates to get a deal.
And wow, are we glad we did! Funnest Wedding Ever! No starchy church rules, no boring reception....just cool traditional stuff and party party party. I wanna do Jewish weddings all the time now!
Sorry about the photo lovefest below, but this is actually the culled down stuff.

wendy0154.jpg

wendy0106.jpg

wendy0221.jpg

wendy0200.jpg

wendy0228.jpg

All I can say is WOW, which is all I ever say about your posts. I just know before looking that your wedding posts will be stunning. Well, this time is no different...nothing short of amazing once again. And you certainly were kept busy processing this batch, werent you.

This whole event looked like loads of fun. Such great emotions you captured from the B&G as well as the family and guests. I would have to say that #14, #20, #21, and #22 are my favorites in this batch, but they are all great.

Come to think of it, didnt I see the bride and groom in an engagement post from you a while back? They look familiar. Im sure you posted pics of them before.

Great job as usual! :thumbup:

NJ

My word you won't cease to amaze :) Love love love them all! (The only one I was a little curious on was #14 for a moment I forgot she was loosing her dress ;)) Wonderful work!

My word you won't cease to amaze :) Love love love them all! (The only one I was a little curious on was #14 for a moment I forgot she was loosing her dress ;)) Wonderful work!

I was going to say the same thing about number 14! hee hee, we must be the ones with the one track minds. ;)
These are stunning and beautiful as usual! I have all the same favorites as njman. Thank you for sharing another! :)

Excellent work here!
Wow.

I especially like the object shots and food/wine shots.

Great photos!!! But... so, ah ummm... why is she naked in #14???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back