1st Maternity Shoot

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots from my first maternity shoot. C&C is greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Kristal

1)
Angie-EditedFiles-7.jpg

2)
Angie-EditedFiles-20.jpg

3)
tytfrodora-1.jpg

All the shots have a lot of potential. The first one should be straight. I like tilted horizons, just not in portrait photography. I love the second one but it's way too noisy. It looked like it was too dark so you bumped it up. The third one is out of focus.

Corbin - I agree. I love the idea in the second shot but the noise in the photo is distracting.

I do like the angle in the first image!

The third one isn't very sharp.

You have a good eye - keep up the good work.

I really like the third shots' lighting and pose. The thing that bothers me though is that her eyes are out of focus. Her eyes should be the focal point of that image. Unfortunate because it's so good in every other way.

The first one looks good, but I think it could be cropped closer. Too much background and not enough of her.

2nd one looks OK but as mentioned, is noisy.

The third one is out of focus...or you choose to focus on something besides her face/eyes. This one should not be a keeper.

Thanks for the feedback all. Im not sure why 2 is soo noisy. I went back and looked at my file saved for prints and it looks fine. I have scraped 3 (but luckily I have another similar shot that is in focus.)

I like #2 the best. great idea! #3 would be great if you focused more on her belly...I just think that the belly should be the focal point. Just my option though. You did a great job over all.

Most reactions

Back