1st. new shoot in Months - *NSFW*

There are some areas that I think could use some selective color correction or reduced saturation, which could easily be done with layer masks over a selective color or hue/saturation adjustment layer. Otherwise good work.

These are some of the spots that jump out to me in needing correction:

Her neck in the 2nd shot:
screen_shot_2017_07_05_at_2_43_40_am_by_danostergren-dbf5skb.png

The shadow under her chest in the 4th shot:
screen_shot_2017_07_05_at_2_43_48_am_by_danostergren-dbf5skf.png

The underside of her arm in the last shot:
screen_shot_2017_07_05_at_2_43_59_am_by_danostergren-dbf5skk.png

Yeah, color cast from sunlight bouncing off the walls. To be honest I saw it and was ok with it but I suppose you're right and I oughta take it to the next level and hone my selective color editing skills, of which barely have a handle on.

Lovely model, lovely work. I found the "green circle" (I know, green object that is rendered a circle given DoF) in photo #1 to be distracting. I also wish you'd cropped just slightly higher in most of the photos instead of just right above the knees...for some reason that bothers me. But otherwise, your work (as usual) is beautiful and your model is lovely. I hope she's up to shooting with you some more.

Lovely model, lovely work. I found the "green circle" (I know, green object that is rendered a circle given DoF) in photo #1 to be distracting. I also wish you'd cropped just slightly higher in most of the photos instead of just right above the knees...for some reason that bothers me. But otherwise, your work (as usual) is beautiful and your model is lovely. I hope she's up to shooting with you some more.

Lol weird as this sounds I left the crop spacious so when posting to instagram it would fit, rather than create two versions.

Thanks Joe!

She certainly has NOTHING to be ashamed or shy about! And neither do you, great images! Glad to see you make such a triumphant return!

I've been following you on Flickr for a little while, didn't know you were on here. Love your stuff. This girl is :drool:! Great set, as mentioned she must have either been lying to you or really comfortable with you, because these look really natural and laid back.

I like the first one the best. The only thing, and I think someone mentioned it, is the bit of yellow in her neck. Still, my favorite image.

Thank you! I am told I'm fun to work with, Probably cause I'm relaxed and patient and full of praise

hamana hamana :eek-73:

There are some areas that I think could use some selective color correction or reduced saturation, which could easily be done with layer masks over a selective color or hue/saturation adjustment layer. Otherwise good work.

These are some of the spots that jump out to me in needing correction:

Her neck in the 2nd shot:
screen_shot_2017_07_05_at_2_43_40_am_by_danostergren-dbf5skb.png

The shadow under her chest in the 4th shot:
screen_shot_2017_07_05_at_2_43_48_am_by_danostergren-dbf5skf.png

The underside of her arm in the last shot:
screen_shot_2017_07_05_at_2_43_59_am_by_danostergren-dbf5skk.png

Dan, Dan the DETAIL man!

Which is no doubt the reason your work is so outstanding.
I honestly didn't notice any of this stuff but now you pointed it out....

Most reactions

Back