1st pics with 1st DSLR

z06photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Posted them before the server problems, so will post again. C&C welcome. just beginning to familiarize myself with the new DSLR, as well as get the brain back in action after not picking up a SLR in almost 20 years.

Thanks.

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

few more...

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

none have been edited at least that I can remember.

Thanks for looking!

Fun shots (although I'll admit, I don't really "get" the last one); keep shooting!

I love the DOF with the people shots. The last one would look really cool if you got down on it's level at sunset... I think you have a cool begining of an idea there.

I like the one with the grain thingys but it would have been cool to not have the top cut off :D.

Great job

Fun shots (although I'll admit, I don't really "get" the last one); keep shooting!
thanks! not sure i get it either, but had to do something while we were waiting on the foursome in front of us!

I love the DOF with the people shots. The last one would look really cool if you got down on it's level at sunset... I think you have a cool begining of an idea there.

I like the one with the grain thingys but it would have been cool to not have the top cut off :D.

Great job

Thanks...for some reason i made DOF my first task to tackle and is really what I have been working on.

The next to the last one with the silos, would look awesome if the top of the first one wasn't cut off and done in infrared. I don't know why, but that is what I thought right when I saw it.

The next to the last one with the silos, would look awesome if the top of the first one wasn't cut off and done in infrared. I don't know why, but that is what I thought right when I saw it.

I'll make it aproject. Is at a friend's farm that we frequent...now if I only knew how to do infrared...

I would love to see it in infra-red also, I also thought a B+W would look pretty cool with that shot and I tried this..how do you like it?

Barn.jpg

I really like the B&W version of the silos. *edit* just noticed someone else mentioned the top of the silo being cut off. I guess I need to pay closer attention, but it bothered me too if you are keeping track. :) I like it otherwise though.

I like the subjects shirt in the first one btw very funny! :lol:

Also central compositions don't work so well for me. Use the rule of thirds.

Most reactions

Back